We offer clean and spacious indoor boarding kennels for dogs of all sizes and a separate boarding area for all our feline friends. All dogs are walked three times daily in one of our two fenced play areas.
Are you worried about finding a pet sitter that can do daily medications or nervous about leaving your diabetic cat? We specialize in boarding pets with chronic illnesses who require daily treatments and special care. Veterinary care is readily available, as one of our staff veterinarians is always on call.
What you need to know before boarding your pet:
- We feed Purina EN Lowfat Dry and Canned ; however, you are welcome to bring your pet's own food. You may bring personal belongings, but we cannot guarantee they will be returned in their initial condition. If you do bring food or belongings, please label all items.
- We are happy to administer your pet's daily medications. A small additional fee will be applied. Please bring medications in their original labeled containers.
- Pets can be dropped off and picked up from boarding Monday-Friday 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM and Saturday 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
For the protection of your pet we have the following requirements for boarding at our facility:
- We require all dogs to have a current DHLPP (distemper combo), rabies, and bordetella vaccine.
- Cats must be vaccinated with FVRCP (distemper combo) and rabies.
- Dogs are required to have a negative fecal within the past year.
- All boarding pets must be on monthly flea control. We will treat for fleas at our discretion if any are found at the owner's cost.